We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Boil the potatoes in their skins, peel them and then pass them through the mincer. Boil the rice separately, chop the onion and cook. Mix onion with potatoes and rice, add broth, parsley, dill, salt, pepper. With this composition, fill the peppers and put them in the oven, in a pan greased with oil. GOOD APPETITE!
Recipe sent by Ramona Drosu (Cimpina) - The Rabbit Chef Contest rewards you
Lent-filled peppers with rice and spicy vegetables, a delicious and easy-to-make dish, perfect for fasting. When you don't know what else to find in the post, we bring you inspiration and recommend you to try the recipe below. Not complicated at all, here's how to make the best fasting stuffed peppers!
Perfect housewives create their own recipe when it comes to fasting stuffed peppers. A dish that can be cooked in a variety of ways, but always tasty, filling and healthy. Today we recommend you to try the simple recipe below. We teach you step by step how to make the best and flavorful peppers stuffed with rice!
1. To start, clean and wash the onion, cut scales and fry in olive oil. Add the carrots and cook for 2-3 minutes in your own juice.
2. Meanwhile, choose the rice, wash it in lukewarm water and place it over the hardened onion. Stir gently and add water little by little.
3. Finely chop the greens, add to the rice composition and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Now we start garnishing the recipe for peppers stuffed with rice. Fill the peppers with rice, cover with tomato juice, sliced tomatoes, sprinkle with dried and ground thyme and put everything in the oven.
Serve a fresh, warm portion of fasting stuffed peppers and garnish with fresh dill or parsley!5 / 5 - 1 Review (s)
1. Peel and wash the green onion in some water and finely chop. The carrot is cleaned, washed and passed through a small grater. Both the onion and the carrot are hardened for a few minutes.
2. Meanwhile, choose the rice, wash it in 3-4 waters and put it over the onion. Add water, little by little, until the rice starts to swell, the finely chopped greens, season with salt, basil and pepper and cover with a lid.
3. Separately wash the peppers, clean the seeds, cut in half and fill with rice. Place in a saucepan, pour the tomato juice and a cup of water and bring to a boil.
4. After boiling for 2-3 minutes, put it in the oven to reduce and get a special taste. Serve warm, garnished with greens.
US Search Mobile Web
We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.
The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and / or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
Ingredients Lent-filled peppers
- 6 large bell peppers (no matter the color, I used the white ones and weighed an average of 85-90 grams / piece)
- 1 large onion (150 grams), finely chopped
- 1 small carrot, cleaned and grated on a large grater
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 50 ml. oil (I used extra virgin olive oil that pleasantly complements the taste of the food, but you can use a vegetable oil such as sunflower, rapeseed, etc.)
- 100 grams of mushrooms, cut into strips / quarters (depending on their size)
- 150 grams of bulgur (you can find it in Turkish / Arabic stores, but also in some supermarkets)
- 250 grams of tomatoes in broth
- 200 ml. tomato paste
- ½ bunch of chopped greens (I used chopped green dill)
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- optionally, 1 tablespoon grated flour and 1 teaspoon sugar to adjust the sauce
- optional, 3 cherry tomatoes
Peppers stuffed with fasting, how to prepare
1. Wash the peppers under running water, drain well and carefully peel the stalks and seeds so that they do not break. Rinse inside under running cold water, remove any remaining seeds, then drain with the hole down.
2. In a large skillet, heat over medium heat ½ tablespoon of oil, of the total recommended amount. Quickly brown the peppers on all sides, without insisting, just to get a little taste of frying, then remove from the pan and set aside to cool.
Preparation of the filling
3. Put the rest of the oil in a large pan and heat over medium heat. Add the onion and carrot and sprinkle 1 pinch of salt from the beginning, so that the onion leaves its moisture. Reduce heat to low and fry the vegetables, stirring frequently for 6-7 minutes, until onions begin to soften.
4. After the onion has softened - we can see this by looking at the moment when it starts to become slightly translucent - add the mushrooms. Turn the heat to medium and fry the mushrooms for 3-4 minutes with the onion and carrot.
5. Now is the time to add the bulgur. I usually measure it with the cup of tea seen below, now I weighed it, exactly 150 grams of bulgur fit in the cup. If you have not used bulgur before, know that it is pre-cooked and broken durum wheat. If you can't find peace, I think it can be replaced with rice cracker or poultry.
6. Add the bulgur over the hardened vegetables and mix well. Saute the bulgur with the vegetables for 2-3 minutes, until the oil is absorbed from the pan.
7. Add over the bulgur the drained tomatoes of broth (which are kept aside), chopped into cubes. Stir briefly and turn off the heat.
8. Season the filling with salt and pepper to taste and now add the chopped greens. Mix well.
Fast stuffed peppers, how to prepare, fill and boil stuffed peppers
9. The filling, slightly cooled, is distributed in the 6 peppers prepared in point 2. The peppers should not be filled right up to the top, leaving room for the bulgur to swell during cooking. Place the stuffed peppers in a saucepan of suitable size, face up.
10. Optionally, you can "cover" these peppers stuffed with fasting with half a tomato, as seen below.
11. Pour the tomato broth into the pan and fill with boiling water, then place the pan on medium heat until it starts to boil.
12. Now place a saucer face down on these stuffed peppers to keep them in the liquid during cooking, reduce the heat to a minimum and cover with the lid. Boil the stuffed peppers for an hour, keeping the heat low, without boiling large.
13. If the tomato sauce next to the peppers is too liquid at the end, or if it is too sour, we can straighten it by mixing 1 tablespoon of flour and 1 teaspoon with 3 tablespoons of cold water, until smooth. Add about 100 ml of flour and sugar. sauce and mix well. Pour the mixture into the pot and simmer over low-medium heat, uncovered, for about 5 minutes. During this time, do not stir, so as not to break the stuffed peppers, but shake the pan to homogenize the sauce. Finally, season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste.
These fasting stuffed peppers are served hot, as a main course, sprinkled with the sauce from the pan and possibly sprinkled with a little chopped greens. They are absolutely delicious, so good that you don't miss the meat in the composition at all.
Peppers stuffed with rice and cheese, in tomato sauce, in the oven
Peppers stuffed with rice and cheese, in tomato sauce, in the oven - You have to admit that it sounds good. I assure you that the taste of these stuffed peppers exceeds what we could imagine. I came up with the recipe out of a desire to try other ways to prepare these vegetables, different from the well-known one. classic recipe for stuffed peppers , which I think you all know and if someone does not know, click on the text in red, that it will be immediately directed to the recipe. You can also discover a variant of fasting stuffed peppers, delicious and those.
So, what about? Maybe combining the flavors is a bit bold, because in the same dish I put basil in the tomato sauce and saffron in the rice for the filling, but those who are not great friends with spices can give up one of them (or even both) or , why not, I can add other spices and herbs, customizing this recipe for stuffed peppers, just discovered.
I assure you that the final taste, the way the melted cheese is spread in long appetizing strands and especially the fragrance and the feeling of home and well-being offered by the casserole with red food, placed in the middle of the table, make it worth every minute. spent preparing the recipe. It's the kind of food to share with the family and, at least in my house, everyone was happy, even if the stuffed peppers lacked meat.
In order for the preparation to be as clear as possible, we have prepared the recipe for you in video format, you will find it immediately below the list of ingredients, and at the end you will also find the steps of the recipe described in text format. May it be useful to you!
Ingredients for the recipe for peppers stuffed with rice, vegetables and chicken
- Bell peppers - 9 pieces
- -1 chicken breast
- Rice - 350 g
- Carrots - 1
- Onions - 3 large
- Tomatoes - 2 - can be replaced with tomato sauce
- Tomato paste - 4 tbsp
- Spices: salt, pepper, paprika, paprika, rosemary, thyme, peppercorns - to taste.
- Bay leaves - 2
- Garlic - 2 puppies
- Frying oil
- Smoking 200 g
- Boiling water.
Preparation for the recipe for peppers stuffed with rice, vegetables and chicken
Peel a squash, grate it and wash it. Put in a large bowl and cover with hot water, add salt and leave in the water until the filling is ready. Finely chop the onion.
I learned from my grandmother's sister and grandmother, later my mother told me that 50% of the success of the stuffed pepper recipe is the amount of onion used. Onions soften rice, but also give it a delicious taste. The same advice is suitable for cooking sarmales.
The meat and tomatoes are cut into small cubes, the carrot is given through the grater with large holes. We wash the rice.
In order not to get porridge at the end, the rice is washed with cold water until the water in the rice bowl becomes clean, transparent.
In a deeper pan pour oil, let it heat and add the meat cubes. Let them fry for 7-10 minutes, then add the onion. Season the meat. When the onion has softened, add the carrot.
After a few minutes add a few peppercorns and tomatoes or tomato sauce. Put the tomato paste (2 tablespoons) in a cup and pour water over it. Mix well, then pour the composition into the pan. Mix very well, add the washed rice and 1/2 cup water. Stir, season (if necessary) and simmer for a few more minutes.
Peppers stuffed with rice, vegetables and chicken
Remove the peppers from the water and fill with a teaspoon. I didn't press too hard. The stuffed peppers are arranged in a pot with thick walls. In a cup put the remaining tomato paste, add a few tablespoons of water, mix and pour among the peppers.
Carefully pour in the hot, slightly salted water.
-the water must not exceed half the height of the peppers.
-choose peppers of the same size.
Put the peppers on medium to low heat, cover the pot and let it boil for about 25-30 minutes. Add the bay leaves and garlic among the peppers and cook for another 5-7 minutes.
The bay leaves are added at the end, if we add it earlier, the peppers may have a bitter taste. And the garlic is put on the end so that the preparation is more flavorful.
Peppers stuffed with rice, vegetables and chicken
After the peppers are ready, they must be left in the pan for 20 minutes and then they are served with sour cream.
The recipe and photos belong to Radmila Girbu and participate with this recipe in the Great Winter Contest 2019: cook and win
More recipes from Radmila Girbu can be found here.
The average grade given by the jury for this recipe is 9.
Recipes with Gina Bradea »Recipes» Peppers stuffed with rice, vegetables and chicken