We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Side dish
- Vegetable side dishes
- Roasted vegetables
Roasted asparagus, red pepper, mushrooms, tomato and lots of garlic are tossed with pasta and olive tapenade.
73 people made this
- 1/4 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 2 red peppers, sliced
- 1/2 punnet crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 10 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tomato, quartered
- small handful chopped fresh rosemary
- small handful chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 (500g) packet penne pasta
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons tapenade
MethodPrep:15min ›Cook:15min ›Ready in:30min
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas mark 4.
- In a roasting tin, combine asparagus, red pepper, mushrooms, garlic and tomato. Sprinkle with rosemary and oregano, then drizzle with olive oil. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Cook penne according to packet instructions; drain. Toss with Parmesan cheese, tapenade and roasted vegetables.
Parmesan cheese is not truly vegetarian, as it contains animal rennet. To make this dish 100% vegetarian, omit the cheese or find a suitable vegetarian substitute made without animal rennet. In supermarkets look for the 'parmesan style hard cheeses' which are suitable for vegetarians.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(103)
Reviews in English (70)
by Nick D
This is a very good main dish that doesnt include meat, but a whole lot of flavor. I found that baking it at a higher temp, 375, and for a little longer, 20 minutes total, you can really get a more heartier taste.Overall, two thumbs up! Thanks!-04 Jan 2007
I thought the flavor was great a bit too much red pepper next time I will add Zuchini and yellow squash in place of some of the red pepper.-09 Feb 2006
If you love veggie's (esp. roasted), this is divine! Beautiful, tasty, healthy. I made enough to last for two more lunches, and I'm so glad. Of course I modified according to what I had on hand. Subbed crimini for portabella (divine!) Omited tomato Omited tapenade. Added a little sea salt and black pepper. Used bow tie pasta.-18 Feb 2010