We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Root vegetables
- Sweet potato
Fabulous vegetarian burritos with pumpkin, kidney beans and baked beans. If you make this for meat-eaters, they won't complain! Also, you can use sweet potato or butternut squash instead.
15 people made this
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon each of cumin, paprika and coriander
- 1 (200g) tin baked beans
- 1 (400g) tin red kidney beans, drained
- 250g pumpkin, boiled and mashed
- 4 tablespoons mild taco sauce
- flour tortillas
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 200g light Cheddar cheese, grated
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:10min ›Ready in:20min
- Cook onion in some oil until golden. Add herbs and spices.
- Add baked beans, kidney beans, pumpkin and taco sauce. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Place a generous spoonful of mixture on each tortilla. Cover with tomato, avocado and cheese.
- Roll up firmly and serve.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(5)
Reviews in English (7)
Very tasty. I used butternut squash instead of pumpkin and just guess-timated the amounts. Went down very well with the family-03 Nov 2015
Loved this! Used pumpkin chunks and doubled amount of pumpkin used and still a nice consistency. Would use more avocado though. Great flavour.-18 Oct 2012