We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Meat and poultry
- Popular chicken
- Easy chicken
- Quick chicken
This is a great, easy little chicken breast recipe I made the other night at home. Double the ingredients to make for 4 people.
18 people made this
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- 2 fresh tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 3 teaspoons balsamic vinegar (mix the balsamic in to taste)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
MethodPrep:20min ›Cook:40min ›Ready in:1hr
- Mix the tomatoes, onion and chives together and sprinkle the balsamic vinegar in and mix through to taste. Put aside.
- Mix the Dijon mustard, lemon juice and balsamic vinegar together. Put aside.
- Cut a slit in the side of the chicken breasts, being careful not to go all the way through. Stuff the breasts with the tomato mixture then tie them together with kitchen string.
- Using a pastry brush, brush the Dijon mustard mixture on top of the chicken. Sprinkle a some of the chives on top.
- Pre-heat the oven to 220 C / Gas 7 then cook for 40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through in the centre. Add a little of the tomato mixture left over to the side of the plate. It makes a great vinaigrette.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(1)
Reviews in English (1)
This recipe. looks like a great recipe that tantalizes the taste buds and plays with texture. Willing to try.-11 Nov 2008(Review from this site AU | NZ)