We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Pasta types
A tried and true puttanesca recipe. This is a quick pasta dish from Naples with a very 'saucy' history. I could live on the stuff myself!
6 people made this
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 1 small chilli, finely chopped (or 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes)
- 2 teaspoons capers, rinsed and dried
- 8 black olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 (400g) tin chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black epper
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 200g spaghetti
MethodPrep:15min ›Cook:25min ›Ready in:40min
- Heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan over a medium-high heat. Fry the onion for 5 minutes, then add garlic and anchovies. Brown well for 1 minute, mashing the anchovy pieces well with a wooden spoon.
- Add the chilli, capers, olives and tomatoes and bring to the boil. Add salt and pepper. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to packet instructions.
- When the pasta is al dente and has been drained, pour the sauce into the pasta pot. Add the pasta and toss with the sauce. Add parsley and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Mix everything carefully and serve immediately.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(8)
Reviews in English (1)
Classic! Thank you for the recipe.-25 Sep 2016