We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Celebration cakes
- Birthday cake
- Kids' birthday cakes
These chocolate muffins are baked with pieces of milky Kinder Chocolate bars. For my children's birthdays I decorate them with melted Kinder Chocolate and chocolate buttons, but they taste heavenly even without icing.
62 people made this
- 125g butter
- 125g sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 300 g flour
- 2 level teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 150ml milk
- 100g Kinder Chocolate, cut into small pieces
- For the icing (optional)
- 50-100g Kinder chocolate
- Smarties or chocolate buttons as a decoration
MethodPrep:15min ›Cook:20min ›Ready in:35min
- Preheat oven to 200 C / Gas 6. Grease a 12-hole muffin tin and dust with flour or line it with paper cases.
- Beat the butter with a hand mixer until very creamy. Gradually stir in sugar and vanilla and mix well. Stir in eggs one by one, stirring well after each egg.
- Fold the flour, baking powder and salt alternately with milk into the dough using a spatula. Finally, fold in the chocolate pieces.
- Spoon mixture into prepared muffin tin. Bake in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes. Use a skewer to test if the muffins are baked in the middle.
- Allow the muffins about 10 minutes to cool in the tin and then cool completely on a wire rack.
- For the icing, melt the Kinder Chocolate and brush muffins with it. Decorate with Smarties or chocolate buttons.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(13)
Reviews in English (5)
These we so super easy and quick to make. I couldn't get any kinder chocolate so I used some diary milk thin chocolate.-21 Apr 2012
Easy recipe and lovely cakes, I used Jazzies instead of Kinder chocolate.-10 Oct 2011
Loved them!-31 May 2015