- Dish type
This smoothie recipe is a great way of getting more omega-3 oil in your diet. It also has over 2 portions of fruit per serving and is dairy free!
5 people made this
- 1 frozen, pre-peeled banana
- 125g frozen berries
- 2 tablespoons milled/ground flaxseed (linseed)
- 250ml dairy free milk alternative, such as soya/rice milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon honey
MethodPrep:5min ›Cook:5min ›Ready in:10min
- Place the banana, berries, flaxseed, "milk" and vanilla into a liquidiser. Blend until smooth.
Freeze really ripe bananas by peeling them, placing them into freezer bags and freeze until needed.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(1)
Reviews in English (1)
Good, used a combination of blueberries and strawberries and added a little bit of crushed ice to reach the consistency I like.-16 Feb 2015