We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Side dish
- Chilli sauce
I have tried many, many BBQ sauces, but I always come back to this one! Using chilli sauce in addition to a little ketchup give this sauce extra flavour and heat. Try it on ribs or chicken.
169 people made this
- 225g brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons chilli sauce
- 4 tablespoons rum
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons red sauce or ketchup
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground dry mustard
- ground black pepper to taste
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:30min ›Ready in:40min
- In a saucepan over low heat, mix the brown sugar, chilli sauce, rum, soy sauce, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, dry mustard and pepper. Simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cool, and refrigerate until ready to use.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(171)
Reviews in English (133)
Very sweet but doesn't stop it from tasting good-10 Aug 2015
" wow " best ever bbq sauce i have tasted, thank you for sharing this with us.-05 Sep 2014
We went for this recipe because it was the first one we had all the ingredients for and am I glad we did! Tastes great. We basted some pork loins with the sauce BBQd them and poured a little over the top before serving. Everyone loved it.-16 Aug 2012