- Meat and poultry
- Beef mince
Middle Eastern BBQ beef kebabs are marinated in a delicious garlic honey mixture with an Asian twist. You can cook them on the barbecue or in the oven and best served with pitta bread and a fresh salad.
London, England, UK
4 people made this
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 4 teaspoons runny honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 500g beef mince
MethodPrep:5min ›Cook:20min ›Extra time:1hr marinating › Ready in:1hr25min
- For the marinade combine soya sauce, rice vinegar, honey, garlic, sesame oil, vegetable oil and water in a small bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Place minced beef into a big bowl, add half of the marinade and mix well with your hands, until the sauce is evenly distributed. Cover, place into the fridge and let marinate for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile let wooden skewers soak in water for at least 30 minutes. That way they won't burn, when placed on the barbecue.
- Preheat the barbecue (or preheat oven to 200 C / Gas 6).
- Form the beef into about 10cm long kebabs and thread onto skewers.
- Place on a baking tray lined with aluminium foil or onto the barbecue grate and baste with the reserved marinade. BBQ (or bake), basting often for 10 minutes. Turn, baste and cook for another 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and serve!
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(1)
Reviews in English (1)
A winning recipe. This made our bbq much more enjoyable. Will be making every time from now on-12 May 2018
Honey garlic beef kebab recipe - Recipes
You are viewing our recipes section. Navigate to the rest of the website from here or select from the top menu to keep searching for recipes.